Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hoodie Girl just found out that Fatso is going to the same Christmas Party she and Czarina are going to tomorrow night. Concerned, she began grilling Fatso on manners. This is the tale end of their conversation:

Hoodie Girl: What do you say when it’s time to leave?

Fatso: This wasn’t as lame as I thought it would be.

Hoodie Girl: No, you say thank you very much for inviting me. What do you say if you see me?

Fatso: Twinklestar! How’s your constipation problem?*

Hoodie Girl: You say NOTHING because YOU DON’T KNOW ME!


*Hoodie Girl would probably appreciate it if I tell you she does NOT have a constipation problem. . .

2 comments:

Porcupine said...

Sounds like they have a normal brother/sister relationship. Hope they have fun at the party.

Michelle said...

Your kids are hilarious. I used to love it when you'd put their quotes on the bottom of your emails. I'll be snickering every time I think of the constipation one. ROFL!